Music has the powerful ability to elicit memories. Personally, I love music that has a lot of vocals. I remember reading an article that said music preference is an excellent indicator to personality type. Specifically, it noted that most people that like vocal heavy music are extroverts. They feel more connected to people through the vocals. I find it’s true for me.
I’m instantly transported back to the dance floor by simply closing my eyes and listening to the powerful vocals of Millennium by Juanjo Martin and Rebeka Brown. In Celebration, Madonna promotes hedonism saying, “if it makes you feel good, then I say do it. I don’t know what you’re waiting for.” I’m reminded to live in the present in “Today is my day” by Tikaro, J.Louis & Ferran. The deep, filthy dirty base of Hoxton Whores “Devil Toy” would make anyone with a pulse bob their head or tap their foot. “Happy House by The Juan MacLean instantly puts a huge smile on my face.
So here they are…
17 dance songs that will forever remind me Summer 2009
- Juanjo Martin & Rebeka Brown – Millenium (vocal remix)
- Music Matters feat cass fox – Faithless (axwell remix)
- DJ Nano & Vicente Lara – Gotta Tell You (Original Mix)
- Madonna – Celebration
- Partition – No May Gustah (dick ray remix
- Serge Devant – Addicted (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)
- Alexander Dennon – Pasito Por Janeiro (Original Mix)
- Tikaro, J.Louis & Ferran feat. Clarence – Today Is My Day (Summer Tribal Mix) -
- Hoxton Whores – Devil Toy
- Faithless-Music Matters Feat. Cass Fox (Axwell Remix)
- The Juan MacLean – Happy House
- Deadmau5 Feat. Mc Flipside – Hi Friend (Vocal Mix)
- Deux – Fight Again (Original Vocal)
- David Guetta w/ Kelly Rolland – When Love takes over (Barletta remix)
- Axwell, Angello, Ingrosso & Laidback Luke – Leave The World Behind
- DJ Neo & Jocelyn Brown – Better Life (Matinee Remix)
- Gabriel Cubero & Nicolas Ojesto feat. Marya – Last Night (Original Mix)
There you go…my 17 favorite dance songs of the Summer 2009. I want to hear from you…what were your favorites?